Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Charlie in Honduras?

While walking to the Expatriot's Bar last night (which is only one block away from our house!! and is one of the most well known bars in the city) Ken and I passed our next door neighbors house and saw an Airedale Terrier! Yes thats right, an Airedale Terrier in La Ceiba, Honduras. It ran right up to the fence and started barking at us, just like Charlie would do. It made me wonder, is the house we are staying in now really where we are supposed to stay for this first year. Was this Airedale Terrier a sign? Who really knows but I think its awesome/crazy how this dog is our next door neighbor.

2 comments:

  1. haha awwww! That's so awesome! Lucky you for having a bar so close!! haha and a Charlie look/act alike. Crazy Awesome indeed. I am hoping you go to the bar again and celebrate for your birthday:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did return tonight for drinks and dinner with my superintendent and her husband. It was a nice way to celebrate my birthday although different than it would have been if we had been home :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete