Monday, November 1, 2010

Sloppy Joes, Slop-Sloppy Joes

I have been craving sloppy joes recently and I happened to talk about it with some of our friends this past weekend. I had also been telling my students what my favorite foods are and this one came up (of course!) and they had no idea what I was talking about. Ironically enough, I came into work this morning to find 2 cans of "Manwich" on my desk!!! Our friends Jesse and Jessica had seen 2 cans, and only 2 cans, at the supermarket yesterday and picked them up for us.

So needless to say, tonights dinner was SLOPPY JOES, SLOP-SLOPPY JOES! It was glorious although not as good as the slow-simmering crock pot sloppy joes I get back home. It'll have to do though and my craving is now satisfied. WOOOHOOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the Sloppy Joes! Ken got his Hidden Valley and you got some slop! Woop woop!

    ReplyDelete