Thursday, September 29, 2011

What is in our sink?

I came home from work this afternoon and was relaxing before I realized I forgot to get the laundry from the dryer last night. As I walked out there with the hamper, I happened to peer into the sink and behold....this is what I saw!!!


GROSSSSS! I freaked out and luckily Ken was home to go and investigate....and take some pictures. I don't think I'll be able to go back there, or do any laundry, until the little guy leaves! Ahhhhhh!!!


On a happier note: This will help me get my mind off of the crazy thing in our sink...

GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE...YUM!!!!!! 




4 comments:

  1. Erika, I think you should do a BAKING BLOG! You'd be good at that, Martha!
    And, yeah, WHAT is that animal? A ferret? Can you train it?!
    -kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a possum! It wasn't that scary but you couldn't tell that by the way Erika screamed.
    -Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was scary and completely disgusting. The picture is proof of it.

    I am actually hoping to start a cooking blog with a few friends Kristen so I'll keep you updated on that :)

    Erika

    ReplyDelete