Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mmmmmmm Pizzaaaaaaa!

Ken and I just got back from a killer pizza place in La Ceiba. It ended up being at this Italian ladies house that she had converted into a restaurant and boy was it good. They make individual pizzas for each person so the size is perfect and the ingredients are fresh. We went with some of my coworkers and so with great pizza and great conversation it made for a great night. Yummmm! I tried to go for the gold and finish my pizza but I failed and had one piece left. Ken was able to finish his pepperoni pizza though. It is definitely a place that we will go back too :)

3 comments:

  1. So we have the German people with the bratwurst, the Italian lady and her pizza. Think there's any room for a bunch of American kids selling..I don't know what could we do...Panther Skillets? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly they would sell Panther Skillets... A little bit of Oswego in La Ceiba, good choice! I love hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum. yum yum. Let's make homemade pizza when you come home.

    ReplyDelete