Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Dinner #4

After being gone most of the weekend I decided to make something easy with the things I had in my fridge. Luckily I had some pastry dough in my freezer from a while back and lots of veggies so I decided to make a quiche. I have the simplest recipe and it never fails :)

Ingredients:
pie crust
8 oz shredded cheese
4 eggs
1 pint heavy cream or milk
any veggies you want

Directions:
1. Mix together the cheese, eggs, and cream.
2. Add any vegetables. (I like peppers, onions, broccoli)
3. Mix all together and then pour into the pie crust.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes (it usually takes 45-50)

I still am trying to figure out why it is runny. Ken thinks it might have to do with the vegetables. I'm not sure but it still tastes great. Bon Appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment